Wednesday, April 27, 2011

two biggest issues

The two biggest issues that I had in my first paper is less explanation. I have good points but I didn’t explain every well so readers will have some questions about the topic because I didn’t explain enough. For example my first paragraph when I said “The first time I looked at the advertisement, the first thing that I saw was a text that read” readers may say what advertisement he talking about. So how I can make it clear on this paragraph is to tell what kind of advertisement I’m talking about which is the Honda advertisement. The second biggest issues I had are quotation mark I get a lot text from the advertisement but I didn’t use the quotation. For example zero down payment, zero security deposit, zero first-month payment, and zero due at lease signing. After I wrote this I should put the quotation mark because I get this from the advertisement, and I will put those quotations in there.

1 comment: